Master of Divinity (MDiv)
The Seminary offers the MDiv degree, a full and balanced preparation for the pastoral ministry. Completion of the degree ordinarily requires at least three academic years and one summer internship. Courses applied to the MDiv should be completed within ten years. The following requirements apply to all MDiv degree candidates of the Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary for graduation:
1. The completion of a minimum of 135 quarter hours, extending over at least nine quarters;
2. The completion of 113 quarter hours in required courses and twenty-two hours in elective courses;
3. A cumulative GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale);
4. At least forty-five quarter hours of study at the Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary; and
5. Enrollment at the Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary at the time of completion of the course of study.
* Because of the Biblical convictions of the sponsoring denomination of the Seminary regarding the qualifications of those who serve the church as ordained pastors, the Master of Divinity (MDiv) degree is restricted to men.