Master of Divinity (MDiv)
The Seminary offers the MDiv degree, a full and balanced preparation for the pastoral ministry.
Completion of the degree typically requires at least three academic years of full-time study and one
summer internship. Ordinarily, the MDiv degree should be completed within 10 years. The following
requirements apply to all MDiv degree candidates of the Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary
1. The completion of a minimum of 135 quarter hours, extending over at least nine quarters;
2. The completion of 113 quarter hours in required courses and 22 hours in elective courses, no later than the spring quarter of your final year;
3. A cumulative GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale);
4. At least 45 quarter hours of study at the Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary; and
5. Enrollment at the Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary at the time of completion of the course of study.
* Because of the biblical convictions of the sponsoring denomination of the Seminary regarding the qualifications of those who serve the church as ordained pastors, the Master of Divinity (MDiv) degree is restricted to men.