The Annual Fund is the heart of our financial well-being for our annual operations. It takes a great deal of resources to provide professional and efficient service. Our operational funds include:
• Instruction – Salary and benefits for full-time professors and adjunct faculty.
• Academic Support – Library staff, books, catalogues, binding, computer center, and faculty development.
• Student Services – Registrar, activities, international student support, and support for student wives.
• Institutional Support – President and administration, brochures, website, and general advancement.
• Communications – Advertising and public relations to develop greater awareness and understanding of the Seminary, and increase interest, financial support, partnerships, and student enrollment through myriad radio, print, and online media.
• Campus Maintenance – Upkeep of the more than a century-old Seminary mansion and the new building across the street, student housing, furnishings and equipment, insurance, and utilities.
The RPTS annual fund is comprised of unrestricted gifts of all sizes from individuals and churches. It includes one-time gifts of cash and stock, as well as monthly donations through credit card or electronic transfer of funds that can be set up for you by the Seminary's Development staff.
Those who cumulatively give $1,000 annually join the Seminary's President Club, and those who give $2,000 or more annually are included in the RPTS Partners in Ministry. Both groups receive special correspondence from the President, and provide a team of core support for our annual operations.