The Seminary welcomes students from denominations and independent/non
denominational churches who meet the academic entrance requirements. Students from
non-accredited institutions may be admitted on probation. Students of a mature age with ministry experience who do not have a Bachelors degree may also be admitted in exceptional cases where evidence is given that they can do the required work.
No applicant shall be excluded from consideration as a student on the basis of nationality,
color, sex, or ethnic origin.
(Or if you have already started the application procedure online: Continue Application)
D.Min. Applicants - CLICK HERE
Auditors - CLICK HERE
2. In addition to completing the application form, the following supporting credentials must be
received at the Seminary before
an applicant can be considered for admission:
- An official academic transcript (or transcripts in the case of one who has attended several institutions) of the applicant's college record.
- Recommendations and evaluations from a pastor or other church officer, academic advisor or professor, and another acquaintance of the student's choice.
- An autobiographical statement (2-4 pages typed) from the applicant,
describing major life influences (e.g., family, schools, friends,
literature, activities, and personal relationship to Christ and
to His church). It should also address the applicant's experience
in ministry, vocational aspirations, and objectives in entering
- The application fee of $35.00.
3. All international students will need to supply an official letter from their bank showing their ability to pay for their education. This letter should show that the student or his/her
sponsoring church maintains a balance that is sufficient to cover living costs, travel, tuition
and books for the applicant. If your church plans to sponsor your education, the Seminary
will need an official letter stating their commitment and laying out their schedule of
payments. Any further questions about this requirement should be made to our Registrar,
Tom Reid, at email@example.com. This information is essential for the securing of the proper
visas and I-20 forms. Thank you.